This bad-ass Patriot chick doesn't want anyone to tell her what to do. She ran away from home at a very young age and has something to prove.
Imagine how impressed your friends will be when you show up with this freedom RIDER motorcycle!
12.2’‘ L*5.1’‘ W*6.5’‘ H
Things you need:
- Beer. I like to start with 24 of them, some doctors say you can never have too much... I have what's called "selective hearing"
- Chicken rub or chicken spices. You can use anything you want, salt and pepper works great too
- A beer can chicken holder- obviously, you'd want a cool stand from PurposeFunny!
- BBQ, Grill, Charcoal barbeque, or Oven.
*** You can also use pop, wine, or anything you want. But it works best on a 355ml, 12oz can
- Preheat to about 350 °F or 177˚Celsius
- Drink 3/4 of the can of beer. Leave about 1/4 in the can. This will steam inside your chicken keep your chicken moist
- Season your bird on a cutting board
- Assemble stand, insert beer can
- Put chicken on top of the can
- If your cooking in the oven, use a baking sheet... Your wife will get mad at you if you don't
- Cook for about 1 hr to 1.5 hrs depending on the size of the bird
- Make sure the internal temp is 165°F or 75° Celsius
- Let it sit on a cutting board for about 10 min
people are currently looking at this product
Guaranteed Safe Checkout